Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Start

Hello Interwebs!

This is my little corner of the web in which I will post and share a variety of things.

What you can expect from this blog:
Chapters and side stories of my main storyline: Dimensional Warriors
-I plan to eventually publish this work, so I probably will not post the main story chapters, however I will post many side stories and events told from other character perspectives. I plan to keep these unique to this blog so keep an eye out!
-As a bonus, there are going to be several extra chapters revolving around copyrighted characters. This is fan fiction.
I cannot make other promises, but I can allude to a couple of ideas.
- A web comic
- A video series
- Random ramblings and reviews!

Hopefully everything will be up within this month, I'm new to blogging, so bare with me folks.

One last note I have copyrighted the work for my original stories. Those characters are mine, if anyone plans to profit off of them, I will not be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment