Monday, August 20, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: The Return Chapter 17

Here

New chapter is up, with a new twist. Wednesday will see a new comic page and the end of Metudo's backstory arc. Thursday we'll be taking a look at Javier's next song, Personal Problems. Friday will be another Fan Fic update, dealing with Luffy and the fight against Crocodile.

I'm also happy to report editing is well underway on what will be book 1 of Dimensional Warriors (The Gathering, BBT, and Into the Maw). I've changed up a lot, added in parts from Pahhur's perspective, and all around I have been tightening up the story. Adding bits to increase tension and cutting away anything that slows the story down. Several events have changed, drastically; but that's why I posted the version I did. It's kinda a sneak preview of what is to come.

I hope everyone enjoys what we've worked so hard on, and make sure to have an excellent week!

No comments:

Post a Comment