Monday, September 17, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: The Return Chapter 21

Here

New chapter of Dimensional Warriors is up. Once again I've been talking to myself and feel some clarity is in order here. These chapter updates are first and foremost for me. I do it to have a schedule that I have to maintain to keep me working forward on this story. I have the unfortunate habit of floating around one spot for a very very long time. To give you guys an idea, I've been working on this story since I was 16. I'm 23 now. Most of that time was spent in the beginning; at one point I wrote everything to the very end, but I left a lot out. This time I'm writing with the goal of it being entertaining to others. I know I'm failing at that goal, that is what the edit process is for. At least this time I'll have something more substantial to work off of. The other crippling factor here is you guys are only getting half the story. I've been intentionally leaving Pahhur's perspective out of the main story and try to focus on everyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of what I've done so far, and if you are enjoying the story that's excellent it means I'm doing something right. My big goal for this year is to get a transcript to a professional editor of the first three parts; which constitute what I consider to be book one.

All that aside, we do have some fun stuff this week, Wednesday we have a new Comic Page (btw any changes I have been making to the early story will show up in part in the comic, so expect the comic to look very different from the text story.)

We also have two other updates Makes Me Ill by Javier Aladren will be up this Thursday, and the second page of Professor Astonishing will be up Saturday. (I wish I had planned this better and staggered them, but what's done is done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment