Sunday, September 9, 2012

Professor Astonishing Comic 1

I know I promised the surprise on Saturday, but the first week of school curb stomped me so hard I was surprised I could write my name in the jam that was leaking out of my elbow. My name is now a very blurry red mark...

Anyway, Professor Astonishing! I have no clue why it's so blurry, but Ted is working to fix it as I write this post. Yes the video is still being worked on, no its not ready yet.

We're going to be doing this bimonthly, so every other Saturday (Yes I promise to get it up on time about as often as I get Dimensional Warriors up on time) we will have a new Astonishing comic. Again, this is to work around Ted's school schedule and since he's also the primary writer, it takes him longer to get this done.

Now I must vanish and get to work on the chapter that goes up tomorrow. If I had any homework yet I'd be ignoring it...

EDIT: Blurriness taken care of, enjoy!

EDITx2: Fixed some other problems, also here's a link to where the comic is hosted: http://professorastonishing.thecomicseries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment