Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day in Review (6/30/12)

Alright, there's been a bit of a hiccup over here. I finished half of the editing (Literally getting the Wolf + Badger stuff set up the way I wanted it) and I settled in to sync the movie to the voices and I found out that the video footage is absolutely destroyed. Apparently the device I used to record the video lagged on one end, which makes the footage do this weird slow down the sudden speed up thing. It also removed almost all of the sound (Which is honestly an improvement on the movie.)

So until Ted can get the disc back here and I figure out a new way of getting the video footage (I already tried downloading it online, no dice) I'm stuck having to move on. Which means I'll try to get a Main Story update done tonight or tomorrow, followed by whatever I feel like doing. Stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment