Friday, July 27, 2012

S.T.U.F.F. Reviews: Midnight Kiss

First I want to apologize for the random jump cuts, either something happened to the footage or to my compiler. Either way there is nothing I can do to fix it, and trust me, I've tried everything. And yes, we say "cut to" a lot, but that's really the only accurate description as the movie keeps violently cutting to the next scene.

This was so bad there were even a few things I forgot to put in, in hopes that I could start forgetting about this movie sooner. The movie is completely unorganized, they keep jumping around, there is almost no semblance of logical progression. The only actor worth a damn is the Captain, and he has so little screen time there is no hope to save this movie. And yes I managed to compress the plot of this monstrosity down to eight minutes, it was that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment