Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fan Fiction Update: The Return Chapter 7

Here!

Coming to an end with the current Ranma storyline. It's been a long one, but its had to be. I'd like to direct people to the forums for this occasion, since once this is over I have no real plans for where the Warriors should head next. I of course have ideas of places to go, but I'd like to open the floor to suggestion. Either in the forums or here in the comments. Let me know, any place, world, time. It's fan fiction for a reason, and that reason is to have fun.

On a different note, editing the video has been ridiculously slow. Between my laptop only barely being able to handle the program and the movie being one of the worst wastes of space I have ever seen, the final editing process is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. So I'm taking a break today to make sure the Fan Fiction and Main story chapters come up today and tomorrow respectively. Then it'll be back to hell with me. Wednesday a comic will of course be up, since we had those done beforehand. Just a few more weeks until Ted returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment