Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dimensional Warriors Comic Page 52: One Year

It's been roughly one year since I started this blog, and I'll say we've gone through a lot of changes. From having daily small updates to fewer, but more diverse updates. From just me posting story stuff up, to adding two other excellent artists to the site.

Of course the important thing to do at times like this is not to reminisce, but spill the goods about what's next. So as I said this Monday, the first big change is that Professor Astonishing is moving up to a weekly schedule starting this week.

I have two other big goals I want to achieve this year. The first is simply upgrading from a Blog to an actual website. Obviously I'd still use the blog to relay information about updates, but a website will be a much better way to organize our material.

The second is getting Dimensional Warriors: Life (Book 1) published. It's a lofty goal, and I know the odds are against me, but it's better to try and fail than give up before you begin. Having said that I'm running another edit to the story, and it's looking much better; I'll probably be giving a real shot at publication at the end of this school semester.

Minor goals include getting a real start on Book 2, rebooting the review show, and figuring out how to post animated shorts to ComicFury (or rather if I can.)

Lastly I'd like to thank everyone that's been keeping up with what we've been doing here. It means a lot to all of us, so Thank You. I'm looking forward to another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment