Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekly Report 2012 - 1/20

So, finally got some work done. Which includes a few edits on the story. Mostly I added descriptions to characters and places and just generally tried to make everything more accessible; which is the main point my family's been telling me to fix. I also removed a character that was doing nothing for the story and changed some of the dialogue; and this is all in the first part!

And because I'm a lazy ass, here's the edited first part (edited again, for the... I think this is round ten? Eleven maybe? Ah well, writing is editing.)

Dimensional Warriors The Gathering 10.0:
Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

With all that said and done Professor Astonishing officially goes weekly starting this week! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment