Monday, January 14, 2013

Last weekly Non-Report

My brother left a couple days ago so I can start getting back on track with things here. I do actually have some news though.

First and possibly most importantly Professor Astonishing is moving up to a weekly schedule when the school semester starts. So no Prof. This week, but starting the week after he will be showing up every week.

In the same vein one of the upcoming Professor Astonishing stories will be "special." More on that later.

Finally I have actually been pondering on Dimensional Warriors, and taking into account what my brother pointed out. Apparently I'm terrible at description, and mostly failed to provide even the most basic descriptions of the people and the world. So that's probably something I'm going to be working on this week.

Have an excellent week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment