Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Report 6/3 - 6/9

I have most of the first book replanned out, but I don't want to discuss that here. So instead I will be going over a few concepts I have planned for the story, in particular the role the elements play.

I have an element list of 20 elements:
Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Metal, Lightning, Psychic, Technology, Light, Dark, Animal, Forest, Time, Fate, Life, Death, Immortality, Selflessness, Selfishness, Dragon.

I know what each one does and how it differs from the others, and I'll probably get into that more when most of the progress is in planning events again. For now just know that there are 20.

So first I will talk about the core concept, each element has three parts to it; an object, a stone, and a person. These three together form the Body, Soul, and Reproduction aspects of each element. So for instance, Pahhur represents the Soul of Fire and innately dictates the rules that her element follows. Her weapon represents the Body, defining and maintaining the Fire that already exists. The third part, the stone births new Fire and is representative of Reproduction. The three together ensure the existence of the element.

On the flip side, should any part break or die that aspect would be lost. So if Pahhur dies her element will no longer follow any rules, if the weapon breaks Fire cannot exist, and if the stone breaks no new fire can be brought into the world.

That'll be all for today. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment