Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: The Return chapter 25

Here

A couple of notes. Firstly I'd like to thank one of the reviewers who has pointed out a couple of problems. The primary reason I "reset" the story was because if people didn't know a series these characters would be an unknown quantity. So I'm mostly going through and "modifying" stories from all sorts of places to give people a sense of the series and the world these characters come from. In that regard, I've expanded from the original eight series I was planning on covering. Now, it's pretty much no holds barred. Until I run out of places to go and people to see I'll keep adding in series that I find interesting.

The second note is after this story arc I'm changing the story structure again. I'll have more on that when it happens though.

Here's what next week is going to look like:
Monday: Weekly Report (may be late or may be on Tuesday.)
Wednesday: Dimensional Warriors Comic
Thursday: Javier Aladren
Friday: Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment