Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Weekly Report 12/3 - 12/9

Okay, no except this time mostly due to time restraints; but I do have exciting news. I've completed the draft for Book 1 AND I've almost completed my first read through. I found a few spelling errors, and am changing a couple of things around. But all told it is surprisingly solid. The plan as of right now is to finish this read-through and then shelve it for the Christmas Break. Hopefully during that time select individuals will read the full draft and I will post large portions of the draft with the climax moments cut out so people can read and enjoy.

All that said I want to take a bit of a break before jumping into working on Book 2 so I'm going to probably do a little free-writing and generate some ideas for a new story that I'll work on over the break.

Then after the break I'll give Book 1 another read to see if it still holds up well, then it's on the hard road of publication. Somehow. Researching that will be part of the break too. As well as lining up a job for after graduation. Man I'm not even gonna have a break am I?

Anyway, have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment