Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekly Report: 11/26-11/3

Work is being done. For the next three weeks or so this will be kept pretty brief because finals are approaching and when I'm not in class I'm existing in a state somewhere between life and death. Fortunately that doesn't usually hinder my writing time since that occurs on the train ride to and from school. So my current goal has been updated, I'm hoping to have a full transcript of Book 1 done by the end of the school semester. Considering I only have a few scenes left to write and couple scenes I know need editing, and I need to give it a read over; it's doable. It'll be tight, but it's doable.

Here's this week's excerpts from early Part 3, you should be able to see most of what I have planned for the story arc:


By the way, there may be a special surprise on its way for Professor Astonishing soon. Definitely look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment