Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekly Report 12/10 - 12/16

As I said last time I finished the first draft, now I've done my first read through. As promised here is a cut version, it's about half the length of the full story and has all of the climax points taken out so I can you know, sell this...

Anyway this'll be the last time my Weekly Report's going to be about Dimensional Warriors for a while. I'm dropping the project over the Christmas break so I can do a read-through with fresh eyes at the end of the break. If it still holds up to my standards then I'll be moving on to finding a publisher!

So without further ado: Dimensional Warriors: Life (Cut)

Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

One last note, I am going to send the newest version off to get a cheap copyright today; just fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment