Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Report 1/28 - 2/3

So here's the story; Class has officially begun which means that the amount I'm writing has skyrocketed. Now, add onto this the fact that one of my classes is my Senior Seminar class in which I am being coached in how to write.

Thanks in a large part to my teacher, Suzannah Rich, I'm going to probably be editing and re-editing the first part of the book. And at the start of each week I'll be cataloging all the work I did here.

So knowing that and acknowledging the fact that there is no other news, here is this week's entry; roughly eight pages that have been rewritten focusing on Imagery and Action. (Literally sat down with her and she pretty much crossed out the first two pages as boring.)

Dimensional Warriors v11.01
Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

No comments:

Post a Comment