Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Report 2/11-2/17

First off I would like to welcome a new contributor to the site: Michael Vandenberg! He is a politically inclined comedian who will be posting humorous political parody starting this Tuesday! So a big welcome for him.

GCIP
Brian Mayer has been working on fleashing out his major cast of characters for his upcoming webseries GCIB. While we don't have much this week, we do have some vague character ideas for two of his main characters: John Gibson and Pavel.

Gibson is a hard luck cop who prefers to work alone and likes to bend the rules. While Pavel is a mercenary sniper that has turned away from the street life. Other than that not much more can be said here.

Dimensional Warriors
Another week has passed and I've been plugging away here. So again this week you'll be treated to what I've gotten done so far:

Dimensional Warriors v11.03

Word (.doc)
Open Office (.odt)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

Professor Astonishing
Not too much news here, we're well ahead of schedule both in Astonishing and Dimensional Warriors comic.  I wouldn't expect us to have to skip a week anytime soon; and there is talk of bumping up the scheduling again after Ted is done with camp this summer.

Javier Aladren
This week we're going to see the last of Javier's current music. I will be talking to him to see if he wants to continue contributing in some other way.

STUFF Reviews + Desk of 3
I never start something without planning on seeing it through. Both of these projects have been on hold for fairly different reasons. The Review show is looking at a few major changes, particularly in what our message will be and how we deliver it; while Desk of 3 needs to find new purpose before I can pick it up again. However the biggest problem facing both of these is that I'm making a major push to get Dimensional Warriors into a publishable state. This means that anytime I'm writing, I'm always writing for DW. Hopefully by the end of the semester I'll have DW in a place where I can start working on other things again. So these two are on hold until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment