Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly Report

Finals are over, school is over, just the graduation ceremony on Thursday. So a new chapter is opening up, one where I have to find a job.

That said, here's a bit of an update on what's going on with everyone.

Ted is scrambling to get enough comic pages done to cover his 8 weeks at camp this summer.

Radar is moving to Seattle, so we might not hear much from him going forward.

Mike will be working about the same.

And I will be moving in about six weeks.

As far as my writing goes, I'm working pretty full time on it, but I had to drop back down to the planning phases. You guys will probably not see too much from Dimensional Warriors out of me for a bit while I get resituated. That said I plan on getting some work done in my other projects now that I have the time.

Have a great week folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment