Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Art from Ted Selden


Sorry for the late update guys, my internet went down yesterday.

Ted's Comments:

Professor Scuttlebum. Pen on paper.

This is Professor Scuttle Bum. Unlike many of my submissions, this is an unedited scan from my sketchbook. I may upload a more finished version of him later, but this sketch will remain unfinished. I shaded him with the same pen that outlined his contour and it would be hard to photo manipulate him in this state. Also, he looks just fine as he is in this rustic state. I wish I had a professor like this in college. He would walk into class scuttling sideways, use his claws to shred term papers that scored under a C-, and he would speak in an inaudible and mumbling British accent as if he were from the 18th century. I see him functioning very well in an “Alice in Wonderland” or “The Wizard of Oz” type of adventure. He would be on the faculty of a distinguished university with a silly name like, Hopinscuch University, or, The Educational Institute of Vindubinberg. Someday I'll write him into something, until then, here he is. Comments on him or anything else I've made are welcome.


David's Comments:


I got nothing. This just looks funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment