Thursday, November 15, 2012

Javier Aladren: Surgery




This song follows Javier's usual style of having upbeat music fused with depressing lyrics. It also marks the approaching 'end' of these segments. As of now there's only two songs left, once we cover those this will no longer be a Thursday thing, it will be a when he releases more I will post them thing. So enjoy it folks, 'cause Javier's in college and that means it takes him a while to get music written and recorded. If you wish to keep track of what he's been up to his blog is over here.

All that said I have lyrics for this one:

Let's take the moments 
One by one until our bodies reconnect 
And everything just seems undone 
And I'll sink right past your flesh 
So long 

I just need time to correct my eyes 
To tell you just how much I hurt inside 
I'll tell you anything tonight 
Just lend an ear, at least pretend to 

And every day piles up like rain 
Where our house starts decomposing 
And every paper pushes us 
And begs me to stop singing 

I hold my breath around an infant 
Hoping that comes back from this 
I'll do anything for it 
Just make her well, at least intend to 

Make my pain remain 
Just make my pain remain 
How else can I stay the same 
If it won't go away? So please 
Make my pain remain 
I'll take any pill to make them stay 
Just make my remain

No comments:

Post a Comment