Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekly Report: 11/19-11/25

I'll be honest, a little thing called Thanksgiving occurred this week. And while my typical reaction to this time of year is to hole up even further into my anti-social cave of wonders and ignore that the rest of the world exists, my brother arrived from Ohio. What's more he brought with him Dragon Age: Origins. And it wasn't until he was hooking up the virtual IV to my arm that I realized I was going to get absolutely no work done over the next three days. Sure enough three days and half of a game later I woke from my stupor to a dirty house and an inflated gut. The moral of the story is binge anything always has horrible consequences later. I also got a first hand lesson on EA's customer service philosophy of "go fuck yourself".

Do I regret it? No. Had an excellent turkey day even if the meal was substandard. My pie was amazing though.

But that isn't to say I have nothing for you guys. See, I have backlogged tons of writing (the official word count of the entire story so far is 55,000 words as of tonight.) So I'll go ahead and post up an excerpt from the final part of Book 1: Into the Maw!

Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

Have a fun week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment