Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekly Report 11/12-11/18

Not a whole hell of a lot to report this week, school has entered that mad dash phase where the teachers are piling on work in an attempt to shorten their student's lifespans. And this is both me and Ted so comic work has gone down to a crawl. On the plus side since I use the train ride as my primary time to write I still have been moving forward. On the downside since last week I decided exactly how I wanted the last part to look other than just writing it down there isn't much else to say. So I'm going to instead offer you guys the middle part of BBT. The beginning is cut down a bit (It'll start from the first excerpt that I posted about two weeks ago) and the climax is also removed. Enjoy!

Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text(.txt)

No comments:

Post a Comment