Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekly Report: 11/5-11/11

Yes this is extraordinarily late. Yes there was no Fan Fic chapter. Yes I'm slacking a bit. And Yes Dimensional Warriors Comic, Javier's next song, and Professor Astonishing will all be updating on time. So with the important stuff done, let's move on.

Fan Fiction
Was no chapter because there was no power until Friday. We got power back Friday night, and I have been spending all of that time drooling over my electronic stuff that was just expensive dust collectors beforehand. This week we will see a new chapter.

Dimensional Warriors Comic
Little tizzy with the next page, nothing too big, but it may delay posting for a few hours. Three max.

S.T.U.F.F. Reviews:
I know no one is asking, but just feel like stating the obvious. No power = no work.

Dimensional Warriors:
I'll skimp on the excerpt this week, and that isn't for lack of work. Actually it's the other direction. I'm becoming TOO immersed in writing. I've written in the climax for Battle Beneath the Tower and after a short bit of confusion, Friday morning I plotted out everything for Into the Maw and it is So Much Awesome I can't stop writing.

I can hand over a couple of tidbits. I've decided to change the entire layout of the place. It's still nine floors to mirror Dante's Inferno, but it's a little more streamlined now.

I removed a lot of the animal beasts, I'm thinking of leaving the Minotaur in some form, Cerberus and the Yamato no Orochi since these are some of my favorite fantastic creatures.

More importantly I've changed how the opposition will work, aside from Seth there's going to be another shadow to deal with, and I'm planning that fight to end in the course of the story.

With Pah's parts added this will start to make a lot more sense.

Aside from the extra shadow I've added three 'human' characters to serve as the villains for this segment, each one using a certain kind of deceit to trick their prey.

Seth's part is going to be expanded upon immensely.

Decided to keep things relatively relationship neutral for now. Too much external stress for the characters to even start thinking about that kind of stuff. That will definitely be in full swing at the start of the next book though.

Only thing still undecided is exactly what the end will look like, but that will come when it comes.

I still would love feedback on the parts of Battle Beneath the Tower and The Gathering that I've posted. Comments, Criticism and Ideas are all welcome.

I'm also still willing to promote anyone's work. (I'm not incredibly judgmental.)

No comments:

Post a Comment