Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekly Report: 10/29 - 11/4

With the power out all this week, there was hardly any work done on projects like both comics and the Review show. This is due to the fact that both require use of programs that are only accessible through our desktops. Desktops that are currently employed as extremely expensive paperweights.

Instead I bring to you, a ton of work on Dimensional Warriors. I've added at least 20,000 words most of which inside BBT. So let's get started.

Dimensional Warriors:
I'm bringing out the next round of excerpts and might post everything up to the climax soon. So for now, here you guys go:

Open Office (.odt)
Word (.doc)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

All that said I've completed the bulk of the arc, and gotten several spectacular moments written down. I'm about halfway through the climax, and it is looking great. If I can keep this pace going, I'll probably have something ready to send to an editor before the school semester is out.

Like I said, other than that there has been very little progress. Ted sketched up a few comic pages, but without access to the computer he can't scan it in and add some effects as well as the text. So everything has kind of come to a grinding halt.

That said my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was hit far worse than we were, as much as I hate having no power I'm still relatively well off. Though spending all this time camping at a coffee shop may just lead to me becoming fatter.

Stay safe everyone and I hope things get back to normal soon. Also make sure to go vote tomorrow, really important!

No comments:

Post a Comment