Friday, October 12, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: The Return Chapter 19

Here

Sorry this took so long, school has been beating me up and taking my free time. I think it lost interest in my lunch money after it realized the school had shitty lunches.

Anyway next week is a big one, I'm planning on posting the entire revised first part, so pretty much the entire new The Gathering. That will go up on Monday (and will be roughly 20,000 words.) More on the logic behind that when Monday comes around. We also have the usual Dimensional Warriors Comic page on Wednesday, and Javier's I Still Dream in Black and White will go up Thursday. Friday will end the week with another Fan Fic chapter. I'll start mentioning Astonishing on the Friday's before it comes out, since next Sat. will be the next Astonishing page.

I hope everyone out there has a lovely weekend, keep warm where it applies, keep cool where that applies as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment