Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekly Report 10/15-10/21

Dimensional Warriors:
I've spent most of the week working on a couple of new openings pages. I'd like to know which one looks better, and whether they still need work or not.

The first new opening would just replace the first couple of paragraphs:
OP1 (.odt)
OP1 (.doc)
OP1 (.rtf)
OP1 (.txt)

The second opening would cut out the first couple of pages:
OP2 (.odt)
OP2 (.doc)
OP2 (.rtf)
OP2 (.txt)

I'd love to hear back about which one is more effective.

Anyway, I've also added a lot of work to Part 2. So I'll be posting the new version of that soon too.

S.T.U.F.F. Reviews:
Progress is going slowly, partially due to my desktop's slipshot internet connection. Gonna try and get that fixed soon.

From the Desk of #3:
Thinking about posting to this more often. Might have a new one up tomorrow. Might not. Depends on free time and school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment