Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Report: 10/8-10/14

Dimensional Warriors:
So after some consideration I've decided to post the first 15-16,000 words. So basically from the beginning to right before the end of the first part. I may do something similar with other parts if I feel that its necessary.

So here it is, in four different formats so that you can view it however you like, including (hopefully) on your smartphone.
Microsoft Word (.doc)
Open Office (.odt)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Text (.txt)

Now that having been said, anyone that has actually read the last draft, up until Raven appears, everything is the same. I've gone over those first few pages several times and other than some minor modifications haven't seen anything I need to change.

I spent a bit of time modifying the beginning to Battle Beneath the Tower. I think the biggest change is rather than have the whole team fly there, they're gonna be walking. Which means a ton of obstacles in their way. Plus Haven won't be safe for very long.

S.T.U.F.F. Reviews:
I finally have Premire working on my computer and completed the first stage of editing (taking all the footage Ted and I shot and cutting away everything I don't want.) Which leaves the hard part, matching all of that to movie footage.

Other Projects:
I've been working on a few things behind the scenes, and have got someone checking over the first of what I hope to be a new segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment