Thursday, May 31, 2012

Some news

So I got some assistance, and a few ideas on how to proceed with regards to this blog. Some of which will become apparent later this week, but first I've found out I'm putting out too much each week. So I'll be reducing everything to a weekly or bi-monthly event. That includes Dimensional Warriors Main Story. (I'll keep everything else at weekly for now and cut down as I see fit.)

Meaning next Main Story update will be Monday, I'll try and spread out everything else as well; and I'll put up the final schedule in the forums as a new announcement.

That aside, I also learned how to link large documents so that people can download them. So here I have the first part of Dimensional Warriors: The Gathering free to download in four formats:
Microsoft Word
Open Office
Web Browser
Notepad

In another few weeks I'll get Part 2 edited and put up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment