Friday, May 4, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: Into the Maw Chapter 25

Next

Odin managed to close off the stairs, I could still sense people above us, but they were much further away and we had enough problems as things stood. I turned to Asuka.

“What was that thing?” She just shrugged.

“Did you see Vyrse, Tech or Pah up there?”

“Pah was with me when we woke up. She wanted to go crawling into some sort of vent, I explained my opposition then left her to climb around in the dust on her own.”

“Well, at least we know she's probably safer than the rest of us.” Neko said before turning back out to the lake in front of us.

“I'm going to assume we still need to go down.” She said. “So any ideas?” There was a little groaning as Anatos and Thorium finally woke up.

“Where am I?” Anatos was blinking rapidly. “Everyone?” I gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Most of us, yeah; we could probably use your help too.” I said. I pointed to the pool below. “Think you could move it?”

“It's not water.”

“Well its some sort of liquid, you should be able to do something.”

“Even if I could, I don't think I have the strength.”

“If I had some materials I might be able to make some sort of boat.” Thorium said.

“I've got it.” Neko said. “Odin, how much strength do you have left?”

“I can still go on a bit longer.”

“Alright, I'm going to fly out and see if there is a clear way down, afterward Odin can make a walkway using the roof.” Odin pondered for a moment before nodding in agreement.

“I'll rest up fer your return.”

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment