Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: The Return Chapter 8


The captain, Thomas, led me to the main chamber where I spotted Jato near the person I assumed to be the King.

“I see you brought the Telkian.”

“He's not Telkian, he moved stone while we fought.”

“It doesn't matter, I've been talking to the ambassador here. We've come to an agreement.”

“I told you, don't do anything.”

“What's the agreement?”

“King Mark is going to be giving us supplies in exchange for helping stop the war.”

“Okay, so are we going to the other side then?” Jato turned back to the King.

“We still need to figure that out.” The King just sat and watched us.

“You have already provided the tool I needed.” He said.

“Wait, what?”

“The Telkians started this war over a woman, the resemblance of which we have never seen. But you're friend fit the description perfectly. So I had my men send her off.”

“You what?” I said. Thomas gripped my shoulder.

“So naturally I should repay you for your assistance. We will work out what we can send for your war efforts.” Jato looked over the King for a moment.

“Can we still claim the supplies, so long as your war is over?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, come on Thorium, we better go get Pah back before she does something stupid.”



No comments:

Post a Comment