Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Akane Chapter 1


Yes, I'm switching over to Akane. Just gonna pick up where Ryoga left off.

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

I was glad to see Ryoga again. He was a good person, and having seen those things... I was worried, about my friends, about my family, about Ranma.

“We have someone coming in!” I heard Odin yell. “That or something...” I came up to see what they were talking about. There was a large dust cloud in the distance heading towards us. As it left the forest, all I saw was a blue blur; before it hit the foot of the mountain and sped straight up.

Blue fur, spines along the back, gloves and red sneakers. I hadn't seen anything like it before.

“Hey, you guys some sort of safe haven?” It spoke, dropping what seemed to be four or five unconscious people on the ground.

“Who... What?”

“Name's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog.” It said quickly. “I won't be hanging long, just dropping some folks off, then I'm heading out again. It's a mess out there and I'm gonna head out and help. I'll be back if I find more folks.” He said, and within a moment sped off again.

“Okay, that was strange.” I said. Apparently, living with Ranma hadn't prepared me for anthropomorphic rodents that run at the speed of sound. I heard a noise coming from the pile of people that Sonic had just left. I realized they weren't all people. One of them was another anthropomorphic thing. It stirred, and I realized it was a she. She had brown fur, and hair, a small tail, a blue jacket and matching boots. Her eyes fluttered open, and she shot up.

“Sonic? Where am I?” She was a little dazed.

“Yer safe ma'am.” Odin said, picking up one of the unconscious bodies. Ryoga following suit. Upon seeing them she seemed to wake up.

“What happened? Who did this?” Odin gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

“They're alright, we don't know who did this, or how; but we're gonna find out. 'Till then we better bring them inside.” She didn't seem satisfied, and dug through her pockets for a bit; before pulling out what looked like some sort of calculator.

“Nicole.”

“Yes, Princess Sally.” The machine responded.

“Good to see you're okay.”

“It's just good I put a backup of myself in here.”

“You mean the city is...”

“It is gone, or more precisely, broken up into pieces. Most of it is in ruins.”

“How?”

“I cannot tell. However, there are more pressing matters at hand. Scans show these people are trapped in some form of stasis.”

“Can you break it?”

“No.” Sally sighed and looked around at us.

“So, Station Square citizens?”

“Where?” I retorted. She seemed a little shocked at this.

“I didn't think any humans were left outside of Station Square.”

“Yeah, and where I come from animals don't talk, don't use advanced machinery, and usually don't stand on two legs.” She seemed uncomfortable now.

“Maybe we should head inside and you can tell me what you guys know.”


1 comment:

  1. I don't have too much to say here, Akane happens to be one of my favorite characters of all time. So hopefully, once my life settles a bit more I'll be able to write better.

    I'd also like to advise anyone who reads this to do what they can to stop the Stop Online Piracy Act. It breeches the first amendment and gives the power to censor the internet to the entertainment industry. Take that as you will.

    ReplyDelete