Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Akane Chapter 2


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

“Okay, so what we know is, something happened, knocked everybody out; only some people are waking up, while others are not.”

“Right, and don't forget, we're also out of food.” Ryoga added.

“Right. Sonic was by here though, and before him some other guy named Goku.” Sally continued.

“Yes.”

“Alright, let's check on Nicole, see if she's found anything out about the people.” I nodded my head and followed Sally into the room where we had laid out the unconscious people.

“I believe I do have an answer for you Princess Sally.” The little computer's voice echoed in the otherwise quiet. “The stasis is induced though some form of energy. Strong willpower will break the stasis. Otherwise my calculations state they will remain in stasis for three more days at the most.”

“Three days. I guess strength of will sounds about right. Sonic is definitely very strong there.” Sally said.

“That means anyone moving around right now is most likely very strong.” I added.

“Oy! More folks incoming!” I heard Odin call and rushed up.

Just breaking the forest's line was a young man, tall with bright orange hair. He was wearing a plain white tee and a pair of blue jeans; on his back were a couple of unconscious people. As soon as he hit the foot of the mountain, he didn't even slow down and just dashed right up; coming to a sudden stop when he reached the platform.

“You guys... Are a safe house right?” He was breathing heavily.

“Yeah, we're keeping people safe in here.” Odin said. “Lemme get those two for ya.”

“Thanks.” He said, laying down. “This is embarrassing.”

“I think it's pretty impressive, you ran that fast with two people on your back.” I said, trying to comfort him.

“I shouldn't be this tired. If I could use my powers, that would have been nothing.” I held my hand out.

“Akane.” I decided to cut fomalities, since our lives depended on each other. He looked up at me hesitantly, then took my offered hand.

“Ichigo.” He took the offered hand and I helped him to his feet.

“I'm sure you'll figure out how to get your powers back soon enough.” I carried him inside and sat him at the table before passing him our last cup of noodles.

“It's not that simple. Usually to use my powers I have to separate my soul from my body. I can't seem to do that now.”

“Huh. That sounds strange at best.”

“You don't seem too surprised.” As he spoke Sally entered.

“This is the new guy?” She said, looking him over. He was just staring at her.

“There's a reason I'm not surprised.” I said, sighing.


1 comment:

  1. I am so evil sometimes.

    Anyway, I got to have a lot of fun with this chapter. Mostly because I've always found Akane to be an interesting character.

    Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I know I'm stuffed.

    ReplyDelete