Friday, June 15, 2012

Day in Review (6/14/12)

Alright, a short but fun day today. I spent most of it trying to get the review done and I promise it'll be up before Saturday is over.

Only a couple comics today. Darths and Droids had an excellent one dealing with one of the most famous lines in Star Wars. The entire premise of this comic is excellent. It's a bunch of people telling the story of the six Star Wars movies as if it was a Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game.

On the other hand Real Life Comics makes a return with the ultimate First World Problems joke. It's definitely worth a look.

Finally, I would like to make mention of a couple things, first new banner and button. I'm hoping the both of them last us a long time; and I think they both look excellent. Next, the review show will be going on a technical hiatus for eight weeks while Ted Selden is teaching at a camp. (And before you say I could go it alone, realize he's the one with the camera and lights.) But all is not lost, I have planned to do four mini-videos over the course of the eight weeks using my computer's web-cam. So you know quality will be shit.

It's going to be a side-segment that I'll later adapt to handle questions. But for the next four weeks I'll be explaining a few things about the review show and how we'll be running it. Namely; the Ratings system, the Request system, how we handle series, and how we handle games. Not necessarily in that order. (I'll have the order up in the forums soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment