Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day in Review (6/26/12)

Been a while since I got two in a row.

First up we have a new Dark Legacy Comic, for those unfamiliar, DLC is a World of Warcraft based comic strip, it doesn't have a strong continuing storyline and really just tries to poke fun at both WoW and the people that play it. This one in particular is a great example of this strips sense of humor.

Secondly the final part of Dragon Ball Z Abridged Episode 30 is up! The second season is now over, and we can wait possibly a few months until the third season goes up. This one had a number of strong jokes, including the marvelous return of several older jokes. I found it to be as strong as just about any of Team Four Star's episodes. Of which there have been very few weak ones.

Finally the desktop is finally online and I've spent a large part of today getting stuff downloaded (after sleeping in and cooking food for the week). Hopefully I can get the desktop running smoothly by tomorrow, as well as see if Skype will actually work on the new computer. (Plus Steam, god I miss playing Team Fortress.) Also I'll be hitting the video editing on S.T.U.F.F. Reviews Episode 4 tomorrow, so we'll see if I can't get that done and up.

G'Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment