Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day in Review (6/28/12)

Today a very special video came out, Meet the Pyro!

Even if you're not a fan of Team Fortress 2, chances are your friends (in a desperate attempt to pique your interest) showed you the Meet the videos; of which there have been a slowly growing number (one for each of the cast of nine characters). Today marks the last, and most waited for video; and to be honest, it was exactly what I was expecting. Incredibly hilarious, and a strong metaphor for the joy and happiness the Pyro brings to all of our lives through burny, horrific, death.

That's about all I have for today, the desktop is almost ready, and for that matter the video editing is about half done. I know I could get a release out sooner if I did some of the writing work that needs to get done, but after this video I'm done... with this movie.... forever... You just don't know how much my psyche needs that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment