Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day in Review (6/16/12)

Three videos  today, and a very tired person.

First up we have the next episode of Freeman's Mind, a video that follows the thoughts of the silent protagonist, Gordon Freeman, as he traverses the dangers of the Black Mesa facility. Today's went for a word joke, and probably over did it a little bit. Not for first time viewers, but fans will definitely get a kick out of this.

Second, LittleKuribo over at Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged delivered the next (and allegedly last) chapter of his Lady Gaga parody videos. This is honestly what I think anime music videos should be, and LK delivers at every turn. It's honestly hilarious and catchy.

Finally SF released a new video, The First Duty, a TNG episode in the fifth-sixth season. Also the most redeeming episode for Wesley Crusher; a character that is frankly not remembered favorably. SF made some very spot on points about the episode and managed to crack some healthy jokes along the way. Another enjoyable review in my book.

Also today was my twin sister's second birthday. They were adorable, and exhausting. They among the presents their favorites were two baby dolls, and a seat and bike for the dolls. Wars will now be waged over those toys. Wars that I choose to be neutral in, like Switzerland.

The above explains why the video isn't out yet, and I'll probably be up all hours of the night finishing it, only to have to do the same again tomorrow to get the Fan Fiction chapter done. Then the next night for the main story... Or I can promise all these things over the next week and get them done as they come. I might do the later, since I have few enough fans that I think I can get away with posting whenever...

Good Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment