Monday, June 18, 2012

Day in Review (6/17/12)

Two videos today.

The first is a big one, Episode 30 of Dragon Ball Z Abridged. Personally, I love how they handled the very tricky Super Saiyan Transformation, it's one of the strongest emotional moments in the actual series, so if they tried to affect or change it, the joke would just fall apart. Instead they brushed it to one side, allowing fans to remember it as is, and moved on with the episode. Now this is just part 1 of 3, so we have plenty more to look forward to. Awesome work Team Four Star.

Second up is a review of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air by the N. Chick. Personally I never saw Fresh Prince, but even people who have no clue or preference towards the series can find humor in watching the N. Chick along with several of the That Guy crew embarrassing themselves by dancing.

I am working on everything, it will all be up before the week is out. I'll get back to being regular probably next week or two when my parents and brother leave the house and I'll be alone for six weeks with absolutely no one around.

No comments:

Post a Comment