Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day in Review (6/18/12)

Okay, no releases I want to talk about today, all me. I've been doing a major overhaul in my workspace in order to compensate for a new computer. It's stronger than my laptop (plus its a desktop) I just need to reboot it, which means finding my Windows 7 disks. This is what has been delaying me in putting up anything. As of right now my laptop loads Firefox after about a half-hour of coaxing, so I need to upgrade. That's pushing everything I want to do back especially the video (Pinnacle crashes every five minutes on this damn thing.)

But this is not all, I also want to say that Dr. Wolf will be observing a localized temporal anomaly this Sunday (June 24th).

It's the annual New Jersey Renaissance Kingdom, and I know the Fair has been seeing a lot of bad times lately, but this year one of the more intelligent and capable leaders has taken the reigns of the Fair. Sadly she's gotten them when the Fair is facing some of the worst times it's ever seen, but people shine in the most desperate of times. I'm going to show my support, and any of you out there who love Renaissance, NJRK, or festivals should come show some support too.

The event is at Washington Memorial Park, Dunellen New Jersey. This Saturday and Sunday, and next Saturday and Sunday (June 23, 24, 30, and July 1) and it runs from 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM.

Hopefully I'll have everything up and running soon enough to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment