Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day in Review (6/20/12)

Sorry this is a day late, my net cut out last night and I couldn't get online. Just one video today, a big one too.

Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abridged, Episode 30 Part 2 went up today, and just like their last multi-part episode the jokes are starting to stack together. Last one was closer to a chuckle, this part let all the set-ups from the last part sell off.

Also Naruto and Bleach saw releases, Naruto finally had the 'tear-full' departure of Itachi, unfortunately he conveyed his final message to Sasuke by way of flashback. So there's that. And stuff happened on Bleach. I'm exactly sure as to what, but that happened. Like I said before, I'm not going to go too far in depth with these, since I may choose to review them on S.T.U.F.F. Reviews later. (Trust me, at this point Naruto deserves worse and Bleach is getting there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment