Monday, June 25, 2012

Day in Review (6/25/12)

Another late post, but that was because I ended yesterday exhausted and just spent the rest of the day hanging with my brother. He's on the road back to Ohio now, so I can return to focusing on work.

So the fair was surprisingly excellent. I had heard a lot of bad things, and expected the place to be pretty deserted, but there was still a decent sized cast and a fairly large crowd. The storyline was a solid one, and the acting was and good as its ever been. Some of the fights were a little more unrehearsed than is usual, but there were some incredible fighters. Really the biggest problems stemmed from the location. A lot of lines and songs were drowned out by the highway situated in stone throwing distance. But I did have a lot of fun, the shows were comical as always. If you haven't gone yet, I would recommend seeing it, they will be playing again this weekend from 12-6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment