Saturday, April 7, 2012

Announcement

Yes it's been a busy week here, so I'm going to recap what all has been happening and talk a bit about upcoming stuff.

1) New Toys!
Everyone loves new toys and I've finally gotten two up. There is the Wiki which still needs a lot of technical work to make it easier to navigate, but I am putting information up there that might not be put into the main story. Secondly we have forums now, once again improvements probably need to be made, but that will be on a per case basis.

2)New Schedule.
After a lot of consideration about this blog and how to streamline everything to make it more enjoyable, I'm going to start shifting some stuff around. The big one is going to be that I will not post Fan Fiction chapters here anymore, instead I will be putting Fan Fiction up weekly at FanFiction.Net; this is again to streamline this blog and to help clean up the Fan Fiction as well. For now this means I'm going to spread the three main story chapters across the week. This is also in order to give the fans time to digest. I am willing to do main story posts daily, but I'd need some feedback from the people. So for a least this week the schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday(Log), and Saturday. Again if the viewers want me to bump up to more days or daily I will.

(For the next two I still need to discuss with Ted so these are tentative at best)

3)Dash Retro
It been mentioned in passing up until now, but it really is on its way. Ted has all the footage and is on the final stages of editing. He predicts that the project will be complete sometime before June (We hope). I'll be getting either a written teaser or a trailer from Ted to go up on Tuesday. (Again I hope, might be postponed a week.)

4)Reviews
Not going to go too far in depth here because this will be a longer term project. But the idea of doing a video review show has been bounced around quite a bit. Sit tight and you may see what fruit that bears. (I can say for choice subject matter it will probably be a free-for-all movies, series, anime, manga, and games)

No comments:

Post a Comment