Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Into the Maw Chapter 7

Next

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.


Koga
The floor finally stopped falling and I turned to see if I could spot the humans, unfortunately there was only darkness.

I hope they're alright.” Ayame said, I turned away and started back down the tunnels.

Come on, we've gotta keep moving.” I said feeling her catch up to me.

Koooga-kun!” A familiar sweet voice filled the tunnel as I heard footsteps rushing down one of the many branching paths. I turned seeing Kagome dashing up the tunnel, stopping only after she had pressed her small body into my arms.

Kagome!? Are you alright? Is there anyone else with you?” She shook her head violently, not moving away from me.

Koga...” Ayame was glaring at the two of us. I could feel her burning fury piercing my backside.

Kagome... Where's InuYasha?” I asked.

I don't know, but I did find you!” Her arms came around my neck, drawing me down into what I knew was going to be hell.

I see how things are.” Ayame said, after elbowing the back of my head. She stomped off down a passage and out of sight.

Ayame wait!” I cried out, trying to pull myself away from Kagome; the walls however sealed up behind her, cutting us off. Even as I tried to reconcile what had just happened I felt something odd wrapping around my chest.

Kagome's arms had become stone, as had large parts of her body, and they were slowly enveloping me. The last thing I remember was sinking into the floor and blacking out.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment