Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Into the Maw Chapter 8

Next

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.


Choji
Oy! Nami! Zoro! Can you hear me!” I held my ears desperately as Luffy continued to yell down the corridors. We had woken up a little while ago in capsules, aside from myself and Luffy; Sanji, Chopper, Antoine, Miroku, Genma and Roshi were with us.

Please, I'm sure everyone can hear you Luffy.” Genma said, his eyes swimming. Luffy just stared at Genma for a little while before returning to screaming at the top of his lungs.

Can... Someone shut him up?” I turned to the new voice, Soifon had appeared down one of the corridors, but she was breathing heavily and her left arm was wrapped in scraps of clothing. Chopper acted quickly. However he was quickly baffled by the slow spread of infection. He asked her to rest, in order to slow the spread.

So after a bit of debate most of them were going to settle into the tunnel while Chopper began treating her. I was asked to go with Luffy and find help, preferably Orihime.

So the two of us set off, Luffy still yelling at the top of his lungs as we ran.

Sanji
No sooner had those two left, than the ceiling came down behind them. Seconds later the remaining halls filled with the clanking metal, I could make out Solarus crowding down the halls towards us.

Protect Soifon!” I yelled over to Miroku who made a curt nod and opened his wind tunnel down one of the passages. I kicked out the support of one of the remaining two, sealing the tunnel before charging down the last, drawing their fire for a few seconds before cleaving into their numbers.


Next

No comments:

Post a Comment