Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dimensional Warriors Fan Fiction: Into the Maw Chapter 1

Ryoga

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

Akane
Ranma!”

I see them!” Shadow said, as we sped towards the falling people.

After the massive explosion, as the dust was settling we could see seven figures falling fairly quickly. Even as we ran I could to feel the ground shaking apart beneath us. I held onto Shadow for dear life as behind us the ground caved slowly into a glowing red pit. I could see the few people who hadn't fled from the flooding fleeing as well. Tail's ship flew in low next to us.

I'm gonna try and get those guy, but I might need a hand!” He yelled down at us.

Here, take her. I'll get them!” Shadow yelled back, tossing me roughly on top of the ship. I scrambled into the open doors as Shadow sped ahead, launching into the air.

That's weird, where's Sonic?” I looked out, counting the falling bodies.

I'm sure he's there, probably just behind the rubble!” I called back.

Get ready!” Tails yelled, swinging under the falling forms. There were a few heavy thumps from above, and I reached out in time to grab Ranma's ponytail; in turn Luffy caught himself on Ranma, stretching out to grab InuYasha. Shadow used this odd chain to leap out and pick up Yusuke.

Sonic!” Tails called out. Moving to loop back around and look.

You have to get these guys to safety!” Shadow yelled back. “I'll keep looking.” He landed momentarily on the ship and put Yusuke down before jumping back into the falling rubble. Tails hesitated for a moment before turning towards the mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment