Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Changes

Okay, so a couple of things.

1) School is eating my time.

2) I need to modify the schedule to reflect that.

3) The story itself needs to change format.

1+2 are self explanatory so let me go into detail on point three.

When I first started writing this I had an idea of following my characters in their perception of what was going on. And that worked for the first part where the two groups were separated and a lot was happening on both ends. However that isn't going to cut it from here on out. Too much is happening and everyone is too close together. I either end up skimming over something that happened to someone else, or ignoring it. You'll see the results of that soon enough.

Now I need to go over the scheduling. While it is true that school is eating my time I still have faith in my ability to post daily. Mainly because I get all the posts for the week ready over the weekend.

From here on out Tuesday-Thursday will be main story chapters, Friday will be Tech's Logs, and Saturday-Monday will be fan-fiction chapters. Akane and Shadow's individual stories are going until chapter 16, then I'm going to scratch the lot there and probably focus on Akane with occasional jumps to others.

At around noon a recap chapter will be going up which is basically the first six pages of what I consider Part 2 entitled Battle Beneath the Tower. For those interested I have 9 Parts planned for the story.

I'd like to thank everyone who has been very supportive of me so far, and I hope all of you continue to enjoy reading my work as much as I enjoy writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment