Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: Tech's Journal Entry 3


Planet: Earth composite.
Day: 5 days since planet was created.

Five days in and I am inundated with subjects. A group passed by, and we are to leave for more secure territory tomorrow. Thus I haven't managed to do much work today, and in-fact only managed to fix nanobots in the only person who's body didn't outright reject them in sometimes a gruesome manner.

The young man's name is Metudo, and it is fortunate I got to him as soon as I did. Initial scans show he's practically a normal human being, aside from being in stunningly peak condition, the interesting information came from an overall increase in brain activity. Comparative to normal human, his brain is active at three times the normal level, and sometimes spikes even higher; indicating a potential that is near 100% brain function.

Even more interesting is a small portion of the brain, attached to the nervous system. This portion seems to send signals down to the nervous system, rather than receive signals.

After a little study I have found that this little extra system, seems to be inherent in Leukos as well. I am hesitant to inject myself with the probes and test my own brain for fear of what I might find, but my current hypothesis is this extra portion of the brain is existent in all human life, and is usually just atrophied into almost nothing.

From studying a healthy sample like Metudo's I have gathered that this system not only sends signals through the body capable of simulating sensation, but also sends signals further. I have found electrons and protons that respond to this signal as far as several feet away in Metudo's case. I would guess that a normal person may manage a few inches at best.

Having gone around today, mostly following Metudo and taking readings on his powers, I have also determined that other dimensions can respond to his abilities, sometimes shifting closer and pressing the barriers between worlds thinner in some places.

In theory with some effort he would be able to pull things through planes of reality, solidifying them here. He has also proven able to send and receive signals from other living brains. I have spent the last few hours constructing something to block the signals of my own mind from his hearing. As of yet I cannot find anything that both works and doesn't make me look foolish. Instead the last time I felt him probing my mind I thought of the darkest thing I could and I felt him immediately leave. Though this has had the side effect of him giving me odd looks for the rest of the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment