Friday, January 13, 2012

News

Winter break is coming to an end, in about a week I'll be back in classes full time.

With that said I am going to try to hold my current schedule with a few changes. The biggest one being the Bonus! chapters. I can't think of something to do with them every time, so they will be posted as I think of something to put in there. If anyone has requests I will do what I can. (Obviously if it involves plot information I want to keep hidden I will save the request until after the info is exposed.)

But anything else is up for grabs, and that is both versions Main and Fan Fiction.

Moving right along, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not, but I have been putting up versions of Akane and Shadow's stories on FanFiction.Net. Every chapter there is four chapters here. I think the ones at FanFiction.Net are in fact ahead of the chapters posted here, so check that out if you are interested.

Next order of business, the main story chapters have been compiled and are being edited for typos, grammar, spelling, etc. Not that I don't before I post them, but I am one set of eyes and I tend to miss things. So having some other people look over it will help.

Hopefully in a week or two depending on the editing process, I will be publishing the first book which will contain the first part of Neko and Meutdo's stories; as well as Vyrse and Raven's side story. It will be on direct download for $1.00. There will be cover art by Ted Selden.

On top of that I have decided the main story will be broken down into three books which will be broken down further into three parts. Neko and Metudo will have a combination book every part along with any side stories that occur. While Pahhur's stories will be published every book for a little bit more, probably $3.00.

Speaking of Ted Selden, Dash Retro is nearly completed, the last of the filming done and the editing process is all that is left. Unfortunately this may be hindered a bit by jury duty. He's trapped in a web of absolute boredom for another week, so send your well wishes to him.

On a final note, there is a webcomic in progress between myself and Ted following Neko's story. We will be deciding the schedule as well as when and where we release it after we see how well Ted handles it while he's at school.

I hope everyone had a good holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment