Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fan Fiction Bonus! Goku vs. General Sai!

This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

I had been making a point of avoiding the main base lately. I could sense the person who had gotten into power there and didn't agree with his methods. Instead I just helped move survivors into the path of the scouting groups from afar. I was mostly interested in destroying as many of those armored things as possible. Which is why this one surprised me.

I had been watching the scout group from a safe distance, they had been having a little trouble, but nothing I hadn't seen them handle before. Then out of the blue a new power source appeared. I floated up to get a look, and saw one of the Armors, only sleeker, devastating the team. One of them was going to be killed if I didn't do something.

So I did. I landed myself in-between it and the prone form it had been beating on. Its glowing eyes shifted to focus on me. It was intelligent, something that couldn't be said for any of the other Armors I had destroyed.

“A new toy? You look stronger than the rest.” I could tell this thing was holding in an unfathomable depth of power. I couldn't help smiling.

“I advise you to leave. You're more intelligent than the others, so I'm giving you one chance. Take your army and go.” I knew he would say no, but it was only right. It seemed to laugh.

“Oh a funny guy! Step out of my way.” In a nanosecond it had covered the gap between us and tried to kick me. Fortunately, I was faster. Still my arm strained against the force of the blow. It's eyes lit up and it floated away from me. I took the chance to look behind me, I could sense Krillen nearby, so I picked up the prone form behind me and tossed it out.

“Krillen! Catch! Get him some help!” I heard Krillen grunt as he caught the body.

“Goku! Be careful!” He yelled back, before flying away. One of the others went after him.

“Son Goku? Well it must be my lucky day.” It said, a hologram coming up. “One of the strongest men caught in our trap. If not the strongest.” The hologram flickered off, and it rose to full height. “Today little man, you face General Sai, 51st General of Master Avarus' Army. Remember it, for it will be the last thing you hear.” As soon as he finished I felt a blow several times stronger than the last collide with my gut. I hadn't seen that one coming at all. I caught myself, and quickly unleashed my maximum.

Power flooded my systems, my energy went from a light blue to a bright golden, my hair matching the color of my energy and growing out to my ankles. The form commonly known as Super Saiyan stage 3.

The burst of energy knocked him back, and I took the advantage. He seemed to go up a notch, and matched my attack. Very quickly the earth around us was shaking apart due to the blow back of our energy. Still I wasn't pushing him back, instead he was still toying with me.

Things went bad fast, in a lucky break I felt both my kneecaps shatter, there were neat holes in my legs, and blood was seeping out slowly. My distraction led to a new hole in my right shoulder. Blood caught in my throat and I struggled to release it.

“I must say, you were fun. I nearly broke a sweat.” With another kick I was on the ground. I heard someone running up to me.

“Don't!” I called out too late, I felt her push something into my hand.

Power, too much power, so much power. It filled my head, it filled my body, it filled my veins, my bones, and suddenly I was growing. Larger, furrier, my head was going blank. My vision was turning red. I felt massive, blindly I swung my arms around, feeling buildings, trees, and earth crumble at my touch. There was pain too, pain everywhere. When I breathed it hurt. I screamed out, letting energy pour from my body like a flood. As I flailed I noticed something.

Something caught my eye in the sea of red, a shadow. A figure. It was a girl. Why was she so close? I could only see her shadow, her outline, she seemed to be shaking. My vision expanded. I saw my hands, so close to her, each one large enough to crush her like an ant. I got up. Regaining control over my body, I saw my hands, I looked like a monster. I shouldn't look like this. Human. I thought. I should look human. Why don't I?

No sooner had my mind solidified this thought then I felt myself shrinking. My energy changed from a bright yellow to a deep red, I felt fur coating my body, an extension of my spine behind me, and most importantly power. I felt something almost embedded in my hand. A yellow crystal sat there, three green star floating in the middle. I realized I had no time for any of this, the enemy was upon me.

“You continue to impress. Let us see if you can keep this up.” It was moving so slow, I grabbed it, and punched two holes in the arm I had gotten a hold of before it tore itself away. What I guessed was shock played on its face.

“I see your form isn't for show, and your reputation isn't under false pretense.” Again the earth ached beneath us to accommodate the enormous release of power. It was faster again, but not that blinding speed it had before, I could tell it was using everything it had now.I felt gashes open up along my arms, but I also felt my hands tear through metal as I went.

I saw a chance, and grabbed its arm, summoning all my strength and tearing it right off. Too late I noticed it had used the opening to stab me with its other arm. I felt blood flowing freely across me chest. I held my breath, waiting for a heart beat. A low thump, like a wounded beast, then another. My heart was damaged, not destroyed.

It looked at the socket where its arm used to be, swivelling the hollow metal a bit, before approaching me. My energy had suddenly inverted itself, trying desperately to heal the wound. I quickly re-routed it. I was going to have to end this fight here; even if it meant bleeding out.

"Kame..."

"Quaint, praying before your death." I breathed heavily, summoning the next word for my call.

"Hame..." I could feel energy redirecting, and pouring into my clasped hands. I breathed deep, drawing in as much as I could before the final blast. It seemed to notice and moved to stop me. Too late.

"HA!" With a final surge of power I enveloped the General with everything I had, it stood, trying to resist. Pieces of metal flaking off as it moved to overpower me.

As the last of my strength passed through it, it stepped forward, steaming, a husk of its former self. I reached for me, its arm crumbling as it did. I saw it fall in a heap in front of me, second before I fell into darkness after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment