Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dimensional Warriors: Tech's Journal Entry 4

Next

Planet: Earth composite.
Day: 5 days since planet was created.

My next subject of interest is the young man named Jato. His body is very stable comparative to the others, and I only had to adapt the nanobots a little to get them to survive. The interesting thing to note here is in what I refer to as his energy imprint. Basically, Leukos and Metudo's bodies both give off a particular type of energy as well as the differences in body. Jato's is different in that it has elements of both imprints as well as several others, which when taken as a whole looks very different.

Theoretically this means he had talents from all branches. This could also be why his true form seems to be hidden. His body is too human to be real; there isn't a single imperfection or deviation. It is an absolute average of men in peak condition. The DNA strands are evidence of this, they seem bloated as if they might have existed beforehand, but something slipped inside. As of yet I can't get a clear reading on what could be causing this, but I have heard Jato drop the word dragon before. I assume that has something to do with this.

More interestingly to me is the idea that he may be capable of using all energy. I ran a few tests on local fauna, rocks, and the air contents. Each of these have energy imprints as well, and each of these imprints exist in some form within Jato's imprint.

I should probably take a moment to record my process here. I designed a bot to record the movement and radiations of electrons. Using that I got a readout that when put together creates a pattern. That pattern is comparable, two separate stones will generate an intensely similar pattern. Slight deviations exist, but that is obviously due to individuality. There is at worst a ninety percent similarity, and to see all these patterns woven into one, albeit larger, pattern is impressive. But there is potential here.

Once we settle down in a safe location, I must have him try charging the same batteries Leukos has been so graciously charging for me. Which by my calculations should be sometime in another day or two. Good thing as well, my arm is not built to accept the level of readouts I've been trying to feed it; and I am bereft of tools I could use to improve that.

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment