Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fan Fiction Chapter Series. Akane Chapter 7


This chapter contains material that I do not own, they are the property of one of the following: Akira Toriyama, Yoshihiro Togashi, Rumiko Takahashi, Tite Kubo, Masashi Kishimoto, Eiichiro Oda, and Yuji Naka. Please support these excellent artists.

“So, do you want to learn to fight?” I was shocked at her proposal; and while I felt a little insulted at how she put it, I knew what she meant. She was on a totally different level than I was.

“Y-Yeah! I. I'm not going to loose to these guys!” I said rapidly swallowing my pride.

“Good answer. Let me get set up in one of the training rooms. I can start you on the basics immediately.”

She wasn't kidding either. The first thing she did was explain energy to me, how everything has some level of energy and power to it. The trick is controlling and focusing it. Apparently one of the easiest ways to become aware of one's energy is through a strong emotion. We seemed to get stuck on that, so we took a break.

A few of the people that had arrived last night had left a decent stock of food behind, so we were eating a fair sized chunk of dried beef when I heard someone yelling, as well as a cat mewling. The voice made my heart jump in my chest.

“Gyahh! No! Shampoo gettoffame!” My hand clenched re-actively; crushing the beef into pulp.

“There! That's it!” I heard Yoruichi say behind me, however I could care less. My initial anger had faded rapidly. I hurried towards the sound. As I rounded the corner I collided with something solid. We both went tumbling to the ground. I sat up immediately looking over the dazed young man, his pigtailed black hair laying out to one side, his favorite red shirt torn a little. Also dazed and laying a little above him was a white furred cat, who's fur was lightly tinted with pink at the edges.

“Ranma! Shampoo!” I helped Ranma to his feet. He got up and blushed a little at the help. Then his eyes focused on me.

“A-Akane! I thought well... I thought the worst.” I let myself be pulled into him and reveled in the warmth being provided. Yoruichi caught up to us soon after.

“Did you feel it?” As she rounded the corner, the two of us separated quickly. She didn't even seem to notice. “You had quite the aura, if you can control that you'll be capable of amazing things.” I had pretty much tuned her out at this point. I was far too giddy at having a lot of my worries vanish; I almost felt like everything was going to be alright now. Intellectually I knew that was wishful thinking, but it felt a hell of a lot better than I had just a day ago.

“Come on, lets start the training.” I felt myself being dragged off, Ranma seemed a little stunned but swiftly decided to follow me.


Comments:

Happy New Year!

Of note, I may be stalling updates to Facebook/Twitter/Google and I may be off Skype for a bit until some severe computer issues are fixed. Won't stop me from updating though 'cause I have everything pre-posted up until Jan. 19th.

So Happy New Year indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment